Wednesday, February 28, 2007

→→→Tools
→[use me]

.

I just found a cool new useful thingamabobber a nd thought I would share. A long with it is a nother I found a while a go. (New rule: no word may start with A except A itself. Deal with it.)

1. Duotrope's Digest
    This is pretty much the coolest thing ever. Say you have a story a bout, I don't know, a gay couple a bout to a dopt a baby that a ppeared on their doorstep--I'm just making this up--well, you could tell Duotrope that you've got a tale a bout 3,000 words long, it's a ll kinds of erotic and that you won't a ccept a nything less than $2,000 for it. Duotrope will immediately tell you that you a re out of your mind.

    A nd only a true friend would do that.
2. Tangent Online
    I love this thing. Unlike Duotrope, it only deals with fiction (sorry friend poets), but I love it a ll the same.

    Tangent reviews magazines of short fiction. How handy is that? Now you don't have to a ctually find a copy to determine whether or not your work will a ppeal to a certain rag's editorial staff. You just have to look it up on Tangent. A las that they haven't reviewed everyone!
Free Bonus!
→→→Tools
→[use me]

No comments: